ZXDSL 852 small (adsl modem)- the driver for Vista needed

Discussion in 'Drivers' started by yunasha, Nov 5, 2007.

1. yunasha

yunasha

Hello, I need a driver for the adsl modem ZXDSL 852 small for the Windows Vista. Could you please help to fix this matter?

yunasha, Nov 5, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. yunasha

cyclic

Having searched fairly extensively I have only come up with 2 apparent facts, I say apparent because they keep cropping up but I cannot find the manufacturers website to confirm them, however one of these is that they no longer make modems, which could explain the lack of a website for them and the other is that it's good for all types of Linux distro. but not supported for Vista (as they went bust before Vista was available).

If I find any other information I will pass it on but at the moment it looks like you're in the market for a new modem..............if you do get a new one don't get one that uses a USB connection to the PC, they slow things down considerably,get one with an RJ45 connection as they connect to the onboard network port or a network interface card if your mainboard doesn't have a true networking RJ45 socket.

cyclic, Nov 5, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. yunasha

yunasha

Thanks for your help and advice =))

yunasha, Nov 6, 2007
  4. yunasha

sanjrockz

sanjrockz, Nov 15, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question