World of Warcraft

Discussion in 'Gaming Support' started by z414a4d, Apr 26, 2007.

1. z414a4d

z414a4d

The last time I installed WoW was around the first month it came out. When i went to install it on Vista, it took an abnormally long time (I dont recall the amount of time it took with XP). The purpose of this post is to compare the times of the patching and installs with other people.

The install took about 15-25min per CD (5 disks, not including BC expansion)

Patching took about 1-2 hours per big patch...you know how it does one, then you gotta enter the game, and it downloads something or another, then it restarts and when you open it again it has another big patch...Ya, im on my 3rd big patch right now, and had to leave to work.So im going to go home to see the progress of that. I will update this when i figure that out. Thanks everyone.

z414a4d, Apr 26, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. z414a4d

MadZombie

Totaly Unneccessary comment. Does not help fix any problems.

MadZombie, Jul 21, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. z414a4d

Walker

Okay I installed World of Warcraft just fine. But I had mine downloaded from the site as I am on the trial >.<

Walker, Jul 23, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question