Windows Vista Ultimate MSDN 32 bit Version

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by golumolu, Jul 27, 2008.

1. golumolu

golumolu

Is "en_windows_vista_with_service_pack_1_x86_dvd_x14-29594.iso" the file Beta or Final?

golumolu, Jul 27, 2008
    1. Advertisements

2. golumolu

WAW8

Your questions, and my quick search for this ISO file, give the impression that you're obtaining your Vista image files through Torrents.

If that's the case, that's most probably "piracy" -- which we don't support on this board.

If that's not the case, then please explain how you came in possession of an MSDN image without a subscription -- and not know which version of the image you have.

WAW8, Jul 27, 2008
    1. Advertisements

3. golumolu

golumolu

Sir,

Thanks for an early reply....

I was only interested for knowing about that image file.I never mentioned that I am in possession of that image file.I came to know through net about that file...I had no idea at all about this image file whether it is pirated or not...

Finally thanks again...

Golumolu....

golumolu, Jul 28, 2008
  4. golumolu

WAW8

Thanks for getting back. Have seen a lot of Torrent traffic about this image file, so I was curious about it.

My guess is that it most probably is NOT a beta -- due to the images having a date of March 2008.

Understand, though, that any image you obtain through "alternate" channels could be just about anything. I saw one posted last week that was only 57MB but yet claimed to be a full DVD image!!

WAW8, Jul 28, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question