Windows Vista & Intel 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family On Dell Dimension 4700

Discussion in 'Drivers' started by JayTeeDee, Mar 2, 2014.

1. JayTeeDee

JayTeeDee

Hello, Fellow Vista Users

I got a Dell OEM Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate CD from my friend and i installed it to my Dell Dimension 4700. before i installed it I looked up how compatible Vista is with my machine and first i saw the page for Dell Dimension Drivers on Dell's Site had some vista drivers so that was good then there is a Windows Vista compatible sticker on the face plate of the computer it does not look like the sticker was a XP sticker on it and it was taken off and the Vista sticker was put on so it looks Vista Compatible. So anyways i installed Windows Vista I love it but the graphics driver does not work and I'm a big PC gamer so i have to have it working, the chipset driver is a Intel 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset
    Family Driver I don't have a graphics card but when i read up on the Dell Dimension 4700 with vista on it says it should not need a graphics card and that the chipset drivers will work.
    So does anyone have a way to install XP drivers on vista or a modified driver that works with vista cause i really need it.

JayTeeDee, Mar 2, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question