WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER 6

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by jeejay, May 6, 2007.

1. jeejay

jeejay

I have a problem using my Windows Movie Maker version6 (the one installed in Windows Vista). It has been working fine for me, until now. Whenever I drag or add media files (pictures/videos) in the timeline or storyboard to create my video, the media files do not appear on the timeline/storyboard! This makes me incapable of making any video! This is the second time that this kind of problem happened to me. I experienced the same problem before I reinstalled my Windows Vista Home Premium Edition. After reinstalling my Vista, the Movie Maker worked fine, but now I am having this problem… again! Does anyone know how to fix this? Hope someone could help ’cause I frequently use Windows Movie Maker… Thanks in advance! :)

jeejay, May 6, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. jeejay

Walker

Doesn't it put it as media? Which means it doesn't put them on the time line but the there is a drop down box from which you can choose your media.

Walker, May 6, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. jeejay

jeejay

hi walker :)

are you talking about the right click option, then add media? i've tried that but still doesn't work. still cannot add any media files. all i can add are titles when i use the Titles and Credits task from the Tasks Menu. but videos and pictures, i cannot add any of them!

*tnx for the reply :)

jeejay, May 6, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question