Windows live Software

Discussion in 'Vista News' started by Jaycub990, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Jaycub990

Jaycub990

Microsoft are releasing beta versions of a new generation of Windows Live software designed for your Windows PC that makes it easier than ever to get connected to Windows Live or other services. This suite of software includes e-mail (Windows Live Mail), photo sharing (Windows Live Photo Gallery), a great publishing tool that lets you post directly to your blog (Windows Live Writer), parental controls (Windows Live OneCare Family Safety), a new version of Windows Live Messenger (8.5), and more. yesterday i installed this in windows Vista Ultimate and so far this is running smoothly and im quite happy with the results thus far

for the mods if this is posted elsewhere please delete this post

regards

http://get.live.com/wl/all

Jaycub990, Sep 15, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. Jaycub990

RyanHell078

I also installed Live on my Vista Ultimate 64 and it has ran awesome. However, I wouldn't expect anything less. The catch is that it is free! That was a nice perk this year. I use it sometimes to text message my wife and I actually like the Live mail better than Outlook Pro in many ways. It looks more modern and it is simple. There is no calender function that I have discovered yet though. I have not had much time to spend on it though (busy).

RyanHell078, Jan 16, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question