Windows Couldn't load Wireless Network Adapter Driver

Discussion in 'Drivers' started by Tai, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Tai

Tai

I'm running Vista home premium on a hp pavillion dv6000 laptop.

For some reason, the wireless network adapter on my laptop doesn't work. I've tried everything that I can imagine to do, including uninstalling / reinstalling drivers, updating drivers (Vista says they're up to date, but they aern't) and downloading updated drivers. It just doesn't work!

When I uninstall / reinstall the driver, it says "Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device [Code 31]"

Someone please gimme some help with this? I've been trying to fix it for weeks!

Tai, Mar 20, 2009
    1. Advertisements

2. Tai

WAW8

Sorry, we have no ability to troubleshoot device drivers, and I'll be willing to bet, that if you took your PC to a repair place, they would tell you the same.

If you have the correct drivers for the device (which you claim you do), your only recourse at this point is to contact HP and have them tell you what needs to be done to fix it. You bought it from them -- it's their responsibility to ensure that you have a working product.

WAW8, Mar 21, 2009
    1. Advertisements

3. Tai

Tai

This makes me sad.

:(

Tai, Mar 28, 2009
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question