Window Flip 3D...

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by davidw89, Dec 6, 2007.

1. davidw89

davidw89

er i got the latest CPU + grahpic card (q6600 + 8800gt) and this still doesn't work? tried the windows key + tab.. also window experience is only 1??

davidw89, Dec 6, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. davidw89

chrisscorsese88

Do you have Aero enabled? If not, enable it first. If you're computer cannot support Aero, you can't use Flip 3D.

chrisscorsese88, Dec 10, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. davidw89

Alejandrosv

I know you probably know this, but sometimes we forget. I think the flip 3d thing is only availabe on the non basic versions of vista so if you have vista basic that is the problem.

Since you do have bad vista experience rating and good hardware, that's probably not the problem. Try checking the device manager and see if there are any conflicts on you HD, maybe you don't have the apropriate drivers for it. If you click on more details what are the ratings for all HD components? you should focus on those devices that get the lowest ratings.

Hope that helps.

Alejandrosv, Feb 18, 2008
  4. davidw89

WAW8

I believe that flip3D is NOT available in Vista Basic.

Besides, this forum is for people providing Tips & Tweaks, not for requests for technical support. Will be moving this to the Technical Support forum shortly. Look for this there.

WAW8, Feb 18, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question