Will you upgrade for Vista

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by Ammalgam, May 11, 2006.

1. Ammalgam

Ammalgam

Hypothetical question, does anyone here plan (at this point based on what they have seen) to buy any new hardware to run vista? What are some of the things that make you happy or tick you off about the Operating System?

I am doing research for my website...

Mike

http://www.windows-vista-update.com

Ammalgam, May 11, 2006
    1. Advertisements

2. Ammalgam

Jason

I think everyone will have to make a hardware upgrade eventually within 2 years of its release. Once computers start shipping w/ the OS pre packaged, the upgrades will being.:D

Personally I would definitly upgrade, its well worth it considering the power of hte OS.

Nice site btw, good info.

Would you like to affiliate w/ vistaforums.com?

Jason, May 12, 2006
    1. Advertisements

3. Ammalgam

moshpit

The machine I'm on now only needs another gig of memory and either G80 or R600 for Dx10 compliance and then I have everything needed to enjoy Vista. BUT, instead, I'm gutting my main rig, dropping my X2, A8N-SLI, 1Gb Corsair and 7800GT on my daughter and snagging a Core 2 Duo (Conroe) E6700 (2.67Ghz), 2Gb Corsair DDR2 8500 and whatever mobo catches my eye when October rolls around. G80 or R600 will be properly benefited by that I think for Vista :D

moshpit, Jun 11, 2006
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question