Where to buy Vista in Mexico?

Discussion in 'Installation & Compatibility' started by Vince53, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Vince53

Vince53

Your experts haven't heard this installation problem yet: I can't find a place that sells Vista. Of course, I live in Mexico.

The computer store in nearby Ajijic doesn't have it. We drove to Guadalajara (Mexico's second-largest city) and WalMart doesn't have it. Order it by mail, and it MIGHT get here in six weeks, assuming a customs official doesn't confiscate it.

Can anyone tell me where in Guadalajara they are selling Vista?

Vince53, Feb 9, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. Vince53

Camride

Sorry I can't help you find a place to buy it, but are there any online computer shops in Mexico? I'd think there'd be some place in Mexico that sold computer hardware and software online. I'd try to find something in Mexico so you don't have to deal with customs.

Would it do any good to have someone in the states buy it for you and mail it to you? Will it get through Customs faster if it's a labeled as a gift? Just a thought, I wouldn't mind doing that for you if it would work.

:)

Camride, Feb 9, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question