Where are all the Vista games?!?

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by daveman, Feb 25, 2007.

1. daveman

daveman

:angry: I've heard and seen so many good stories about the new games that were suppose to come with Vista - including an updated version of minesweeper and the new 3d chess that I'm sure everyone's seen. The question is...does anyone know where to download these games? I'm running on Vista Business that I acquired through PowerTogether.com but I don't even have one game. I recall there used to be a link on either del.icio.us or digg that allowed you to download the games - even if you don't have Vista but I can not find the link. Someone please help!

daveman, Feb 25, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. daveman

kingofnexus

Not sure about the other games but 3d chess is DX10, so you wouldnt be able to play it on XP. The games should have come installed with vista. Wouldn't have thought youd be able to download them somewhere... to be able to use them you would already have them.

kingofnexus, Feb 25, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. daveman

Crispy

Vista Business dose not come with the games. The games are on the other versions.

Crispy, Feb 25, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question