What is going on with my activation?!?!

Discussion in 'Installation & Compatibility' started by timdastis, May 29, 2007.

1. timdastis

timdastis

So for the past week or so, this has been coming up randomly on my computer (click to make bigger)

[​IMG]

however, look at all this

[​IMG]

Can some1 please tell me how to fix this? I dont know why it is happening and cant find any1 else with this problem and i only have 2 days left

timdastis, May 29, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. timdastis

WAW8

You will need to contact MS before the time runs out or your machine will drop into Reduced Functionality Mode -- and you won't be able to then do much of anything.

Since you already have a valid license, they should be willing to provide you the info you need.

To find a phone number, open a command prompt and type "slui 4" (without the quotation marks). Select your country and follow the instructions on screen. Should only take a few minutes to get you reset.

WAW8, May 30, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. timdastis

warlord

Installed a new samsung monitor the other day and got the same message, could not reactivate via the web so I had to call Microsoft and they gave me a new activation key, just remember, most of the time when you call and try the automated phone route it will fail, so stay on the line and they wil tranfer you to a real person who will give you a working key, its a pain but you will be good to go.....

warlord, May 30, 2007
  4. timdastis

timdastis

i tried calling microsoft, it blew their minds and they r idiots. they couldnt get past the fact that it said it was activated yet i was getting this message

my grace period has expired and i can still use windows, however now my computer will just randomly reboot

timdastis, Jun 3, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question