Vista`s questions......

Discussion in 'Performance & Tweaks' started by Arxya, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Arxya

Arxya

can somebody please tell me how to turn of all those questions on vista!?!?!?!....... I launch a program...... it askes me do I want to launch that program...... OFCOURSE I WANT...... plz HELP

Arxya

Arxya, Oct 15, 2009
    1. Advertisements

2. Arxya

WAW8

That's User Account Control (UAC) protecting your machine from unwanted damage.

The only time you will see that is when you are attempting to run a program that needs Administrator rights to change something behind the scenes, typically, registry or system settings.

You should not see this on EVERY program you launch unless you have UAC set to display notifications in that manner.

To turn off notifications for programs you trust, see the pinned post we have in this subforum for the details.

I would strongly suggest that you do NOT turn off UAC in general. Doing that opens your machine to all kinds of malware and exploits.

WAW8, Oct 15, 2009
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question