Vista making my life a hell

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by samuaw, Jan 12, 2008.

1. samuaw

samuaw

Well, i recently bought a new laptop, with Vista home premium. Specs are. 2.2 core 2 duo, 3g ram, Nvidia 8600 Gt graphics. so basicly.. a vista newbie!

The problem i am having is that. Vista's IE keeps on jamming up every time i finish downloading something, as well as it just keeps jamming on alot of websites i am going to. I tried solving the problem of IE with firefox,but that was the same- it kept on jamming with ebay. Then onto windows media player, it jams when loading a movie or any video file. And basicly... i have to go to task manager alot of times to manueling close programs because it just isn;t respondings.

So.. HELP! ME... PLEASE>>!!!

samuaw, Jan 12, 2008
    1. Advertisements

2. samuaw

WAW8

These are not generic problems that everyone has with Vista. You're machine specs are capable of running Vista without problems. If your machine is locking up (what you mean by "jamming"), return it and demand a refund. There's no simple cure for what you're experiencing.

WAW8, Jan 12, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question