Vista Home Premium and itunes

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by jdk239, Mar 18, 2008.

1. jdk239

jdk239

I just got a dell inspiron 530 with vista home premium in it and all is great except when I play my itunes music part way through almost every song it sounds like some "slowed down the record player" for about 2-5 seconds and then the song plays fine. I tried reinstalling itunes and reinstalling my music just incase something got screwed up during the download and the same thing happens. I contacteddell and they tried a few things, but nothing helps. I running the lastest version of itunes 7.6. Anyone else had this problem and if so please do tell how did you fix it or does anyone have any ideas what might be causing it. All my music ran fine in my old computer running xp.

jdk239, Mar 18, 2008
    1. Advertisements

2. jdk239

WAW8

There's a generic fix floating around for audio slowdown and stuttering. Go to Control Panel, Sounds, and click on your Speakers. If there is an "enhancements" tab, you're in luck. Uncheck all the boxes in that tab, save and exit, reboot and you should be OK. If you have no "enhancements" tab, the generic fix won't apply.

WAW8, Mar 18, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question