Vista Drivers

Discussion in 'Drivers' started by mrsdoyle, Mar 8, 2007.

1. mrsdoyle

mrsdoyle

mrsdoyle, Mar 8, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. mrsdoyle

Antrax

vistarocks beat you to it friend....its pinned. :)

Antrax, Mar 9, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. mrsdoyle

WAW8

Gotta ask -- has anyone other than me really tried these drivers from this "great" site???

In all the cases I tried, the drivers were old, and in some cases, not actually Vista drivers!!

Then, I sent these guys some feedback on their so-called Vista drivers, citing the ones that were incorrectly identified -- and received absolutely NO response. Those drivers are still listed on their site.

I've been able to find all the REAL Vista drivers by visiting the vendor sites: Intel, ATI/AMD, Nvidia, RelTek, ASUS, Fujitsu, HP, Epson, etc.

So, if I picked the few "bad" ones, then tell me I'm wrong; otherwise, unpin this thread and trash it -- a site that falsely advertises XP drivers as Vista is worse than no site at all!

WAW8, Mar 10, 2007
  4. mrsdoyle

VistaRocks

Your right i just did a quick check on my ATI driver and it was for XP. So the original pinned topic is now unpinned. Later on ill try to track down most of the main sites with drivers and combine them into one topic, unless someone else beats me to it. Thank you for pointing this out WAW8, :).

VistaRocks, Mar 10, 2007
  5. mrsdoyle

Guest Guest

I just bought an e machines tower with the sd card reader on the case and i
    does not work and the device manager says its working properly

Guest, Mar 23, 2008
  6. mrsdoyle

WAW8

Contact where you bought it, tell them the reader doesn't work. Demand they fix it or give you your money back. There is simply no excuse for selling people machines that do no work!

WAW8, Mar 24, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question