Vista and Micro Trend Anti-Virus

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by Ralph in Tokyo, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Ralph in Tokyo

Ralph in Tokyo

This is something that only happens on the weekend when I am using the wireless intenet connection at home. Trend Micro registers a request from the System File to connect to the interent and can't figure out whether it is OK or not, so it hijacks my screen until I answer yes or no. But, since there is no information as to what in the System File is requesting connection with the internet, I can't figure out how to fix it. I am rather computer illiterate but am trying to learn. Does anyone have any information on this? I looked through the posts on this site and could not find a similar thread to this.

Thanks in advance.

Ralph

Ralph in Tokyo, Dec 14, 2008
    1. Advertisements

2. Ralph in Tokyo

WAW8

Ralph:

Thanks for posting -- but please post your questions to the proper forum. This forum is for news about Vista, not for posting requests for technical assistance. I'll be moving this post to the General Technical forum in the near future.

WAW8, Dec 14, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question