Vista 5308 Instalation Problems

Discussion in 'Main Lounge' started by Synapse, Mar 6, 2006.

1. Synapse

Synapse

Anyone else having installation problems with this build? I've got a valid Key, I know because I know someone else that uses the same key, and it's working for them, but when I input my key at the installation screen, it freezes the install, and I have to hard resart the computer. Is this a common problem, or could it be my disk?

Synapse, Mar 6, 2006
    1. Advertisements

2. Synapse

_Venom_

Are you using the DVD-rom?

My guess would be a problem with the .iso, which screen does it actually freeze on, the one after the key input or right after entering the key?

_Venom_, Mar 6, 2006
    1. Advertisements

3. Synapse

Jason

Are you using the same install Cd/DVD your friend did? If you are not, then its probably a bad burn. Try burning it again and if that doesnt fix it try a new download. If that doesnt work you can try other forms of booting it, like mounting the ISO to a drive using a program like Alcohol 110% sp?

Jason, Mar 6, 2006
  4. Synapse

Synapse

It freezes on the key input screen. It might be my iso, I tried mounting it and get the same error. Dang, now I've gotta get another download. It's going to be hard to find a good rip. :( I guess I'll have to stick with my 5231 that I can't get a net connection with until I can get a complete ISO.

Synapse, Mar 6, 2006
  5. Synapse

F34R

I guess you've gotten that problem fixed right ? You know why I'm asking lol. I am going to be installing 5308 tomorrow... I should be ok right ?

F34R, Mar 21, 2006
  6. Synapse

Synapse

Yeah, I'm on 5308 now, that was a bad iso.

Synapse, Mar 21, 2006
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question