Very very weird audio problem

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by Naysayer123, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Naysayer123

Naysayer123

Hello

I've encountered a very weird audio problem just yesterday, I will try to explain as well as i can what is the problem.

For some reason i can hear audio in games and videos that i have in my computer just fine. But the problem is i can't hear anything else coming from my pc, I can't hear the recycling bin being emptied, i can't hear any sound from internet explorer or firefox, not even when it starts up do i hear anything from my headphones.

But when i test it out using my audio software (Realtek HD audio manager) or when i use the one in playback devices i can THAT hear just fine.

I believe this problem started with livestream, i was using it yesterday and it caused some errors that required me to reboot my computer.

So please if any of you have a solution for me let me hear it, i've done everything from reinstalling my sound drivers to fiddling around with the device manager.

Thank you for your time, i hope to hear back from you soon.

If you need any other detail please don't hesitate to ask.

Naysayer123, Jan 2, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. Naysayer123

Naysayer123

Sad face =(

Naysayer123, Jan 3, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question