Unable to load previous regularly visited websites

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by klosblue, Feb 24, 2008.

1. klosblue

klosblue

<SPAN class=postbody>A few weeks ago, a site I visit daily suddenly wouldn't load. For a couple of days I kept getting the "Page Cannot be Displayed" message. Just as quick as the problem started it stopped again and I could get into the site. Yesterday, the same thing has started happening with another one of my favourites and I am beginning to lose the will to live!!

I have read various solutions - clearing out cookies, history etc., repairing IE, malware/spyware issues etc. but so far nothing has worked.

I am using Vista Home Premium and a Netgear Router. This problem happens on both IE and Firefox so I would assume this means it is not an IE problem.

Please can anyone help?</SPAN>

klosblue, Feb 24, 2008
    1. Advertisements

2. klosblue

WAW8

Could you post the URLs? I'll try them with various flavors of Vista on different machines and see what I experience. You've already done all the obvious stuff.

WAW8, Feb 25, 2008
    1. Advertisements

3. klosblue

Jason

Something tells me this isn't Vista related. Try to access the same sites from an XP machine on your same network.

Jason, Feb 25, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question