UAC is always checked box, locked !

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by ramaflore, Dec 8, 2010.

1. ramaflore

ramaflore

Hi,

I noticed that if I change Enablelua to 0 and I reboot my computer, my Registry don't take an account the changing value, it's always set to 1.

I tried to do the same trough the UAC in the Control Panel by unchecking UAC box but when rebooting my computer it comes again checked.

I checked the permissions under Policies (in the Registry, see below the path) and under System ( this one is OK ). Under Policies, I noticed that the owner is System and not Administrators, and if I modified and reboot my laptop, it comes again with System as owner (see the details below)

These are the permissions I have under : HKLM\Software\Windows\Currentversion\Policies Authentified Users System Administrators with the Owner is System.

I tried to change to the following: Owner Creator System Administrators Users With the owner to Administrators

When I reboot my computer, I checked it and I noticed that it didn't take an account my changing settings. How can I fix this issue ? Any advise will be welcome...

PS: I have Zemana Antilogger, MBAM, Online Armor ++, Shadow Defender. I disabled Zemana, OA++ and MBAM when changing settings.

Thanks in advance !

ramaflore, Dec 8, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question