touch pad and cursor

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by robin mckee, Sep 2, 2010.

1. robin mckee

robin mckee

hello, my name is robin this is my first post so bare with me as i try this , i have a lenovo laptop and for the past month or so i have been turning my touch pad off then my cursor freezes i dont recall how im doing since i always type on here so quick i never caught it til today i think i hit the scrlk but dont know what button with it so now my cursor is froze and my touch pad wont let me move items i have minamized down on lower panal say i have a site pulled up i want to save it so i min it then when i try to put it in my favs it wont do anything thats whats happen if anyone can help i have tried so many things all the fn- f8-fn f9 rebboooted uninstalled reinstalled im at my wits end i know its something as simple as hitting the right button i dont want to pay a arm and leg for something so minimal,thanks if you have any ideals.

robin mckee, Sep 2, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. robin mckee

kalario

Try this (depending on your model it might be a little different)

1. From the Start menu, click Control Panel.

2. click the Mouse icon.

3. In the Mouse Properties dialog box, click the Device Settings tab, and then click Settings.

4. To modify a touchpad setting, click the + in front of the setting you want to change, and then modify the setting.

5. To save changes, click OK.

kalario, Sep 2, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question