Things you don't like about vista

Discussion in 'Main Lounge' started by Jason, Apr 16, 2006.

1. Jason

Jason

1) The login screen takes way too long to load and looks distroted on my screen

2) The welcome screen, maby if youve never used windows before you could use this :p

Jason, Apr 16, 2006
    1. Advertisements

2. Jason

Ranukano

Its a bit slow on some things, other then that. ITS EVIL!

lol, well not just it, microsoft products in general hate me and i don't know why. Besides that everything runs fine.

Ranukano, Apr 16, 2006
    1. Advertisements

3. Jason

_Venom_

The logon is going to go through a pretty big change in the second beta due out late may.

I just wonder what take the'll take on the logon, IE Aurora or static images.

_Venom_, Apr 17, 2006
  4. Jason

Jason

What do you mean by IE Aurora?

Jason, Apr 17, 2006
  5. Jason

_Venom_

Nothing more than the Aurora presented during the initial install of build 5308 & higher. You know the moving XAML image, I've read & discussed this with a few people I know, they also agree that Microsoft is going to throw in a few animated (XAML) wallpapers. I just hope they clear up & smoothen the image up a bit, it looks pretty bad from what I've see so far.

My personal favorite Aurora I've seen so far is the Aurora patched in the 4.x.x.x Builds. I really love the idea of having an aurora wallpaper running behind with the looped audio sample previewed on 'Channel 9' very calming.

Update: you can find a gallery with a leaked product guide collection of what Microsoft hopes will be the finished UI, here's a link...

http://www.winfuture.de/index.php?page=wfv4/BSv2/scg-ia.php&id=1670&seite=1

As you can see, the new build that was going to be released already has had the preview pane changed to the one in the product guide. Here's an image...

[​IMG]

_Venom_, Apr 17, 2006
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question