The problems never end/ Can't hear audio now.

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by hiliary, Jan 5, 2008.

1. hiliary

hiliary

So, i've posted hear many times before. First I was having BSOD, then windows applications were failing, so I was posting in the general disscusions section. One computer reset later and many posts, I was posting in the virus and malware section because I thought it could have been a virus that was screwing up my computer. Now, here I am again, but in the audio and video section. Yesterday, I spent two hours on the phone with dell (this was the second time this has happened), installing Windows Vista from the CD's yet again. After the re installation, everything seemed to function well, but today, I went to youtube, and no sound. I can usually figure out problems with my computer, but these couple have got me stumped. I have also been running the sfc scan, and its been finding corrupt files, especially after installing Windows Updates, could this have any connection to my sound-less week out lap top?

The details, I have a Dell Inspiron 1420 laptop, with Vista installed.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Much thanks.

hiliary, Jan 5, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question