The GodFather Game-PC Graphics Problem

Discussion in 'Gaming Support' started by geerthibalaji, Jul 30, 2009.

1. geerthibalaji

geerthibalaji

Hi All,

I am using Vista Home Basic (32Bit), 1.5GB RAM, 160 GB HDD and Intel G965 Graphics card which came with my laptop, it is showing 231 MBVideo RAM is available. When I run www.srtest.com its showing only one problem as below.

**********************************************************************<P style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" dir=ltr>Video Card <DIV style="MARGIN-LEFT: 10pt">Recommended: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible video card T&amp;L capable (NVIDIA GeForce 6000 series+ / ATI Radeon 9700+ ) </DIV><DIV style="MARGIN-LEFT: 10pt">You Have: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family ()</DIV><DIV style="MARGIN-LEFT: 10pt">FAIL: Sorry, your video card does not meet this recommended requirement.</DIV><DIV style="MARGIN-LEFT: 10pt" align=left></DIV>

When I run the Godfather Game, it started well. I can play the game for only short duration. After some time, its getting damn slow, my eyes r getting irritated and the movements too slow, I cudn't even complete some Missions because of this:w00t::angry:. If I quit the game n restart means, its again working well upto some time.

Anyone please help me.... What to be done to play the game without any problem of slow down...

P.S: The initial Screen, "paramount pictures video" also not displayed in the game. the Main menu is working well at any time.

Please Help me Friends!!

Thanks in Advance!!!!!

geerthibalaji, Jul 30, 2009
    1. Advertisements

2. geerthibalaji

WAW8

If you would have checked this forum BEFORE you posted, you would have seen that there is already a thread on the Godfather game -- and the results are not good. On board graphics, Intel or not, are generally nowhere near good enough to handle the demanding 3D graphics of games.

If you can add a videocard, you should do that, and get one that is Vista certified. If you can not add a card, you're out of luck.

WAW8, Jul 31, 2009
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question