Taskbar Windows/Icons Too Big

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by Jakk, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Jakk

Jakk

Earlier today I used something called Snow Transformation Pack to make my Vista look like a Mac. It didn't look good and some things were messed up so I uninstalled it and now I'm back to normal Vista, I have one problem though. The icons and minimized windows are slightly bigger than they used to be, along with the 'Minimize, Restore Down and Close' buttons in the top right corner of a window. The icons in my minimized windows looked pixelated and messy, when they used to look fine. I have deleted every trace of this Snow Transformation Pack to make sure it hadn't missed anything. I have some pictures to help you understand what I'm talking about. My post count is under 5 so I have just attached the images to the post:-

In the first picture, the two most noticeable changes are that the Volume icon is bigger/different and the Windows Live Messenger icon is slightly pixelated

In the second picture, the most noticeable change in this picture is that the 'Close' icon is bigger

In the third picture, you can see that the minimized windows are slightly thicker, along with the pixelated icons for Live Messenger and iTunes.

If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated :)

Attached Files:

Jakk, Apr 11, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question