SpeedTouch ADSL Modem, 330

Discussion in 'Drivers' started by NashTax, Feb 6, 2007.

1. NashTax

NashTax

Hi.

Just installed windows vista on my desktop. I installed the original drivers for the modem, and the installation was OK. Now when I try and connect to the internet it does not recognise my username and password, just tried this on my laptop and it works (posting from laptop at the momment).

Any ideas?

NashTax, Feb 6, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. NashTax

NashTax

Been trying all day to get this working (Since 1 PM).

I found some Vista drivers on the net and tried to install them but no luck.

When I dissconnect the modem from the back of my computer then plug it back in again it does all the 'Found new Hardware' stuff. Then it asks me to insert the CD so I did. (Tried both) It says it has been sucsesfull (some times), then when I closed the windows it then asks for it again, I click close and it says was not able ect.

Any ideas?

NashTax, Feb 6, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. NashTax

NashTax

Just notised this. It seems to be installing 'SpeedTouch 330 ADSL Modem' fine as the status is 'Ready to use'.

But the 'SpeedTouch Networking Support' never installs - and the status for this is 'Failed'. So the only thing what

is not wortking is SpeedTouch Networking Support.

Any ideas?

NashTax, Feb 6, 2007
  4. NashTax

Antrax

I work for a major ISP and we were briefed last week about the Speedtouch 330 NOT being supported, because of a driver issue. We are being told to send out ethernet modems for these customers.

UPDATE from Speedtouch site..... A vista specific driver will be available in March 2007.

Antrax, Feb 13, 2007
  5. NashTax

ash

HI

I use the Speedtouch 330 and got the driver from the site as mentioned above ... no issues for me so far :)

ash, Apr 25, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question