Speakers Dont work after vista install

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by Squado, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Squado

Squado

After I installed vista, my speakers stopped working. I have tried to update all drivers and nothing seems to work. What can I do to get my speakers to work again. Usually I try to solve these problems on my own, due to the fact that its the best way to learn, but im completely stumped here. A solution would be most appreciated. Oh by the way, it says that my headphones are working and shows sound comming out of them, and my speakers are listed in the control panel, but there is no indication of them working, even though it is says that the decive is working properly. This is driving me crazy

Squado, Mar 1, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. Squado

kingofnexus

Lol theres a few posts in the other topic. Just shows people tend to look at the technincal support section instead of sound section.

kingofnexus, Mar 2, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. Squado

mavericks77

I'm not sure if this helps...just another option.I had the same problem , no sound. Vista kept updating my sound driver soundmax. I checked by bios on start-up and it showed it was AC97. I have sound. Might be just reading wrong driver

mavericks77, Mar 3, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question