Speach Recognition Only Posts :D

Discussion in 'Main Lounge' started by Kane Hart, Jun 18, 2006.

1. Kane Hart

Kane Hart

Hey everyone this is my very first speech recognition only post. As you can see I have not trained it at all. I guess it's more of the next day I will spend a few hours and trained up my speech recognition program. For some reason I think this program is adopting by the minute to my talking. Seems like every time I'm talking he gets more accurate and I'm not even doing the whole Jimmy says he went to the beach. Will anyone is is is very incredible most advanced program I've ever seen even a natural dragon speech is never done this well before. Any waste sites for a listing to me this of the most words I've ever put in a post and probably the last time I put this many words in a post.

Kane Hart, Jun 18, 2006
    1. Advertisements

2. Kane Hart

Kane Hart

Okay I'm getting to this new post guess I've done this all by using commands like post replied preview and etc. This is quite amazing the first post I was even able to say post new thread and such. It's amazing how well this program can even work under Internet explorer with edges you note taking a few words by even able to interact with almost everything in the forms. While anyway is now mean to be done I'm excited about this new program so illegal in place and half life to it.

Kane Hart, Jun 18, 2006
    1. Advertisements

3. Kane Hart

niffer022

gonna have to get me a mic :p

*sorry done with trusty old finger skill, not voice* ;)

niffer022, Jun 19, 2006
  4. Kane Hart

Kane Hart

well everything above was done using voice lol. You can tell cuz the spelling was correct :p

Kane Hart, Jun 19, 2006
  5. Kane Hart

Jason

Thats sweet, I remember trying some similiar softare years back and I had to read al these stories to it and it still wasnt all that great. Times have changed.

Jason, Jun 19, 2006
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question