Sound Blaster LIVE sound card help

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by kylerpointer, Apr 7, 2007.

1. kylerpointer

kylerpointer

Therer is no SBLive Vista driver available, and Vista cannot even finda sound card on my PC. People with SBLive cards, what did you do? Thanks!

kylerpointer, Apr 7, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. kylerpointer

g2f

you want the kx audio driver mate just google it will only give 2speaker +subwoofer sound though but better than nowt until creative cum up with a fix..........

g2f, Apr 7, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. kylerpointer

doghucat

They do not plan on nay new drivers for that card i had the same issue but after some research i went out and purchased the Bluegears b-Enspirer sound card that has Vista driver support and does it sound great with Vista very happy with my upgrade

doghucat, Apr 7, 2007
  4. kylerpointer

kylerpointer

ive downloaded the driver, but it cant even find my SBLive card...

5. kylerpointer

kylerpointer

ok, i go to sound, playback, andall it finds is a VIA AC'97 enhanced audia controller which isnt my SBLive card... When i play music the visualizer is bouncing up and down as if sounds were playing, but nothing is coming out of my speakers

6. kylerpointer

g2f

ave u got seperate speakers wired into ure onboard soundcard? if not thats why u no sound as for the drivers not finding ure card u could try disable ac97 in bios reboot and try kx drivers again or try these drivers, NGO Creative Modded Driver for SB Live! (http://www.ngohq.com) good luck!!!!!

g2f, Apr 8, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question