Sony Vaio Webcam utility Required

Discussion in 'Drivers' started by mojo53, Oct 11, 2017.

1. mojo53

mojo53

I have a Sony Vaio Laptop model PCG5K7P and require webcam utility and drivers to get it working
    if anyone knows where to find them as i cannot find anything from Sony relating to that model.

Thanks for any help.

Attached Files:

mojo53, Oct 11, 2017
    1. Advertisements

2. mojo53

mike shupp

You might want to take this with a pinch of salt, since I'm not really in your shoes.

That said, there are utilities available which will look at your hardware and diagnose whether you need new drivers, and even attempt to supply such drivers. Iobit's DRIVER BOOSTER for instance.

Bear in mind some caution is probably called for. There's a bad tendency for software and driver update utilities to look for the most recent version of a program, without checking to see if the Latest And Greatest is really compatible with Vista.

Other hand, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Update utilities don't force you to accept their choices. You're always at liberty to decide "Maybe I need a newer NForce video driver, so I'll go to the Nvidia web site and hit support and see what they say." Doing this may well get you even better upgrades than Driver Booster did.

mike shupp, Dec 20, 2017
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question