someone from committing computercide...lol

Discussion in 'Recovery & Backup' started by Sabastiondoggy, May 7, 2016.

1. Sabastiondoggy

Sabastiondoggy

I have a huge issue with my vista, i got it at least 10 plus years ago, as with all vistas they were slow of course didnt bother me except compaq didnt want there pc's to be able to run after market graphics cards at least mine would never. anywho i stopped using it zeroed the hard drive and used the ram and HD to "beef up" the emachine i currently run on its ok better when i get more ram for it. but im getting off topic. i wanted to revive my vista to run my psp, ps and ps 2 roms and not use those resourses and huge rom files on my emachine which is a windows 7, i use that for my game client games. anywho i hook it up put in the back up disc i burnt had since day one let it run and let it do its thing. it says finish so i click and the loading files files come up then the recovery prompt scans and tells me nothing is wrong but to unplug what ever cameras or music device i have plugged up to it unplug well there are none and havnt been for a along time the only thing close ever been close was a external HD but that was yrs ago. I zeroed the HD again, placed the the bios to default, changed the cmos battery and reset the jumper on the motherboard. Nothing! but that darn prompt im at my wits end ive used my back up disc a bunch of times thatt never happened before. i dont have have a installation just my reinstall disc i made a dvd of. the pc is a compaq persario pentium 4 800ghz 1.50 ram. thank you learned gentlemen i would love news beside using my shotgun to fix it, which im close doing anyway...lol.

Sabastiondoggy, May 7, 2016
    1. Advertisements

2. Sabastiondoggy

Jamie White

1.5 GB of RAM and a Pentium 4 really isn't going to be capable of running PS2 or PSP ROMs, it could probably just about run more intensive games from the Nintendo 64 era, I'm sorry, but you'll need to use your 7 machine for playing those games.

Jamie White, Jun 6, 2016
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question