Some kind of corruption

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by .:Wesker:., Apr 2, 2007.

1. .:Wesker:.

.:Wesker:.

Hello all. I've had Vista for a while now and out of the blue weird things start happening.

Whenever I browse through folders on my hd via an application like Photoshop or Internet Explorer, that application will lock up when I get into Documents.

Whenever I make a 'New Folder' the folder icon does not show up and its this weird white thing. Almost all folders in Windows Explorer look like this and it's extremely annoying.

I don't know what to do. Just look at the attached pic.

.:Wesker:., Apr 2, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. .:Wesker:.

Crispy

Have you deleted any pictures from your computer? I have seen this many times when using my flash drive because I use pictures on folders and when I go to an older computers (like win2000) my folders in my flash drive look like this.

Crispy, Apr 3, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. .:Wesker:.

No, but my older friend that's not so good with computers just randomly yanked out the 8 gb flash drive I was using with Speedboost (or whatever it's called) without stopping it.

.:Wesker:., Apr 3, 2007
  4. .:Wesker:.

Crispy

Pulling out a flash drive will not do damage to the computer it only to the flash drive. The thing about the flash drive that I wrote was an example.

Crispy, Apr 3, 2007
  5. .:Wesker:.

Then what do I do about my problem?

.:Wesker:., Apr 3, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question