Some issues with vista 5342

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by System32, Apr 18, 2006.

1. System32

System32

1st here are ma specs

amd 64 3200+

1 gig ram...blah blah...

Now.. i tried to update windows to vista 5342 (32 bit)... it went smoothly and gave just rebooted itself and on screen it told me not to reboot:p

den i went for normal installation ... everyhthing went ok after like 1.30 hours of installation....but wen i tried to reboot... it showed me boot screen with 2 options

windows ( just windows)

and longhorn( blah...)

i select longhorn.. it reboots... i select windows... after 10 mins of blank screen:w00t:.. it comes up with screen which we usually get wen we press f8 and den i select start normally and finnally it starts!!

now insternet was working fine and i audio drivers werent dere. so i try installin em... doesnt work... i try to install motherboard drivers - nvidia.. starts.. gives error for ethernet and den i reboot .. can install sound card.. but internet doesnt work anymoore:hehe:

any suggestions?:)

System32, Apr 18, 2006
    1. Advertisements

2. System32

Jason

Damn that is messedup. If it was me I woulod try to reinstall it again, and possibly get a new download as the installer may be corrupt which is why it got messed up installing and now cant find drivers etc.

Jason, Apr 18, 2006
    1. Advertisements

3. System32

System32

i dont think so... coz many people downloaded and installed the same one .. no probs

System32, Apr 19, 2006
  4. System32

Jason

Just a shot but try the x64 bit one. Take into mind, the download can still be good for other people. But when you download it it can get corrupt. So downloading it again wouldnt be a bad idea.

Jason, Apr 20, 2006
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question