Some hardware for sale

Discussion in 'Main Lounge' started by cyclic, Apr 28, 2007.

1. cyclic

cyclic

Following kind permission from our esteemed and friendly Admin. I would like to offer these items for anyone's consideration.

My ASUS EN7800 GTX 256 graphics card,(link is to ASUS product page for full spec.)which for those who don't know is one of the fastest, fullest featured cards made. It can pulverize any game currently available even the graphically intense STALKER, GRAW, Dark Messiah, Oblivion and of course HL2, older games are run at just silly FPS rates even with full AA and max everything. It is currently on ebay with 2 days left. It comes with all original discs (drivers and software) including 3 games, OP. Snowblind, Xpand rally and Joint Ops typhoon rising, plus the VIVO cable (this is a fully fledged card remember, full capture ability and almost every input\output known from one cable).

Also an AMD 64 bit 3400 skt 754 CPU complete with HS and fan, came as PIB

Anyone interested please let me know by PM, I will only accept PAYPAL and delivery at cost (card should be about £7.50, CPU less than £5) to UK address.

Thanks.

cyclic, Apr 28, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. cyclic

Walker

I would've been interested but

I don't live in England

I still have only AGP

Walker, Apr 28, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. cyclic

kingofnexus

Hope you get a good price for it. I'll be wanting to get rid of my card once the new ati card is out.

kingofnexus, Apr 28, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question