[SOLVED] I need a vga to dvi -d adaptor for HP w2207h monitor and a a6300f

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by lolsonjr, Feb 19, 2008.

1. lolsonjr

lolsonjr

I need I hope this is what I need a dvi -d adaptor to vga for my hp monitor and an hp a6300f computer. So far I have not had much luck finding one. I am finding ones that cost $5.99 all the way up to say #300.00 or so. Anyone here know what I really need and where to get it????????

lolsonjr, Feb 19, 2008
    1. Advertisements

2. lolsonjr

WAW8

If your machine/video card has only DVI jack(s) and your monitor has only vga jack, or vice-versa, that adapter is exactly what you want. It's called a DVI to VGA video adapter and it runs $15 - $20. It's either a plug with both jacks, or a cable with both jacks.

This is not a Vista issue, this is a generic hardware issue. With the demise of CompUSA, you will need to resort to shopping online (a store I use frequently is MicroCenter) or using a local computer store.

WAW8, Feb 20, 2008
    1. Advertisements

3. lolsonjr

lolsonjr

Your right. But, Microcenter was the right answer and as always thank you!!!

lolsonjr, Feb 20, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question