sfc/ scannow problems

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by winvistaok, Feb 14, 2013.

1. winvistaok

winvistaok

Good afternoon. I have winvista home premium 32bit SP2 , as PC HP a6255.IT PAVILION Desktop, and microsoft security essential. When testing the integrity of the system with cmd.exe (run as administrator) and then sfc /scannow, at the end of analysis says: "damaged files found and restored from Resource Protection Windows . details are available will file CBS.log.windir\logs\CBS\CBS.log for example: C:\Windows\logs\CBS.log.Changes made with the file recovery system will take effect after reboot". However, reboot the PC, it tells me:"Do not turn off, update" you restart the PC and re-applying again, sfc/scannow. Ifind the same screen after analysis. As first told me , after sfc/scannow, no breach of integrity found.Itknow what happened and how to possibly fix this? I did a drefrag with wise registry cleaner, maybe it was that?

Thanks

winvistaok, Feb 14, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question