Service Pack 1 troubles

Discussion in 'Installation & Compatibility' started by alanrr1, Nov 29, 2013.

1. alanrr1

alanrr1

Hi, my computer crashed next month and install Vista Home Premium 32 bit again. I install the dates until I get to installing service pack 1. It show the pack 1 install but I cannot it in my computer. I tried to install service pack 2, it tell that I need install pack 1. I found a fix from Magon Liu on Nov. 1, 2011, but the addresses do not work today. Can someone tell a fix? Or I can buy newer Windows? Or buy new computer?
    alanrr1

alanrr1, Nov 29, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. alanrr1

gordie

You know I'm having the said issues on my friends desktop and I can't seem too get service pk 2 on because it says service pk 1 needs to install but its already on the system and I'm getting tired of this, I even went to the microsoft site and nothing.
    I run W7 but dual booted with Ubuntu 12.04 and I never had a hiccup on Ubuntu Windows seems to have so many bugs its crazy come on Microsoft get in the game aspecially when we pay for your software.

gordie, Jan 20, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question