Sapphire HD 3650 AGP drivers problem

Discussion in 'Drivers' started by kreso93, Oct 6, 2009.

1. kreso93

kreso93

After uninstalling Windows 7 for having simillar problem as this one I decided to install Vista. After installing all the necessary drivers I installed ATI "hotfix" drivers for my AGP card. I rebooted and when I went to Device Manager to see if they're installed, everything was fine. That confused me cause the performance was bad and choppy. I went to dxdiag.exe and Vista says I have no graphic card at all. Also, when I try running CCC I get an error like "there is no device compatible for this driver..." something like that. Well, any help would be apriciated cause I can't run any applications that require gpu at the moment. Also, I can't play any games and I was looking forward for DX10.

This is a screenshot:

[​IMG]

CCC Error:

[​IMG]

Thanks.

kreso93, Oct 6, 2009
    1. Advertisements

2. kreso93

WAW8

Can you find out what version of Catalyst you downloaded and installed? If you can't open CCC to get that info, you'll probably have to look through the files in C:\ATI\Support\<driver version> to find the driver files and use Windows Explorer to see the details of the files to determine their versions.

WAW8, Oct 6, 2009
    1. Advertisements

3. kreso93

kreso93

First I tried 9.9. They didn't work so I installed modified ones (version 8.9) but they doesn't work either.

kreso93, Oct 6, 2009
  4. kreso93

WAW8

There's a bunch of traffic on the windows seven forum (sevenforums.com) about similar problems with the 3650 AGP cards there. Might look there for solutions they posted.

WAW8, Oct 7, 2009
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question