Repeated different BSOD's

Discussion in 'Recovery & Backup' started by popdaddy, Mar 18, 2013.

1. popdaddy

popdaddy

Hi there.. new mbr. I need help. I am somewhat knowledgeable in fixing problems and have really gotten into a pickle. I have gotten bsod that started around dec 2012 and have progressively gotten worse until I now cannot sustain any extended windows logon. I have a dell xps410 desktop tower with 1.86ghz intel dual core processor, 3GB of RAM, its vistax32. I have tried startup repair a zillion times, system restore a zillion times, safe mode, registry programs, etc. I have run malware programs and just cannot get a grasp on what is going on. I dont know if my problem is a virus, faulty ram, bad cpu, motherboard, power supply.. I get so many BSOD reasons that each one I research tells me something different, and I know 15 things cannot be wrong all at the same time. Here is an example of the plethora of codes I have been getting:

partmgr.sys
    PFN_LIST_CORRUPT (get this one often)
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL (get this one ALOT)
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA (get this one alot too)
    ksecdd.sys
    ntfs.sys (ALOT)
    elxstor.sys
    NDIS.sys
    win32k.sys (ALOT)
    tdx.sys
    usbhuh.sys
    bugcode_usb_driver
    acpi.sys
    MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (often)
    dxgkrnl.sys
    spldr.sys corrupt
    sacdrv.sys
    CI.dll
    nvlddmkm.sys
    symefa.sys

I also get alot of stop messages such as stop: c0000221 unknown hard error, stop: c000021a fatal system error. stop:0x7E, stop: 0x8E, stop: 0x7f, stop: 0xd1, stop: 0x24.

systemroot\system32\ntdll.dll

bootmgr image is corrupt. the system cannot boot

I cannot keep trying to handle this on my own. Someone please help. What do I do? I do not have a windows disc, I never got one when I got the computer from dell, so the threads that say to boot from disc I cannot do. No threads seem to address the whole of my many issues anyway.

Also worth noting is the fact that the powerup is very odd at times as well. Sometimes when I press power, it turns green and the computer begins the os. Other times, I press power and it turns orange and the tower sounds like a jet engine within 10 sec. Sometimes it turns green but doesnt start the os. All Fans work.. I have tried unplugging everything from the usb's, I have tried unplugging the ethernet network plug (I dont have a wireless card). I have tried unplugging the SATA cables and using other ones. I have taken the various RAM sticks out one at a time and tried to power up without them one at a time, to try to isolate that problem. I do not know what else to do. I dont want to wipe my drive if it is a hardware issue like ram or pwer supply. I dont want to fix the registry any more if its a bad hard drive. Whats going on?? :eek:

popdaddy, Mar 18, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. popdaddy

popdaddy

sorry.. its service pack 2.. bios 2.3.1 I believe.. I cant seem to get back on to check.

popdaddy, Mar 18, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. popdaddy

popdaddy

hello.. is there anyone on this site? There are lots of posts from lots of people with lots of views and very very few answers.. is this site even a real site? Its been 2 days and not 1 tech person can say anything? Isnt this a "forum"? :confused:

popdaddy, Mar 20, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question