Remove Partition

Discussion in 'Installation & Compatibility' started by rockin42nite, Mar 4, 2009.

1. rockin42nite

rockin42nite

So I tired to do the dual partition on my system with XP a n d Vista, but it didn't work when i called the manufactur of my laptop they said that wasnt possible so now i want ot delte the partition but i cant figure out how ot do it can anyone help?

rockin42nite, Mar 4, 2009
    1. Advertisements

2. rockin42nite

WAW8

I don't believe that dual-boot is simply not possible. Why? Because when I wanted to upgrade a laptop from XP to Vista, the manufacturer said THAT wasn't possible -- which is why I went ahead and did it anyway. Of course, it WAS possible (or I couldn't have done it); they just wanted to force me into buying a new laptop with Vista on it.

Which are you currently running: XP or Vista?

How about providing the specs of your computer?

WAW8, Mar 5, 2009
    1. Advertisements

3. rockin42nite

rockin42nite

Boy I sure wish I had checked back sooner, then I would have known. I currently have VISTA and was trying to et back to XP. I was so frustrated - so I sold my copy of XP, now everyone has todl me it was posible. And I sold it for about half of what I payed for it to.

I'm going to wait for 7 and start all over! Thanks for the help thow.

rockin42nite, Mar 25, 2009
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question