Reinstall because of virus

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by bess99999, Mar 26, 2010.

1. bess99999

bess99999

So i got a virus and the computer was running slow and then it would not let me even access the internet. So I decided it was time to wipe everything clean and reinstall. So I did everything went fine during the install, able to get internet working again and I'm starting tosetting up programs, scanners, printers and wifi. I have had one problem I installed the driver for an okidata printer from the site because its and old printer. When i go to print from the internet it completely shuts down explorer. If i try to print from photoshop it will spool it and then it disappears. Was there something that I maybe didn't install? I don't know Please Help!

Thanks Bess

bess99999, Mar 26, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. bess99999

bess99999

Okay ran into another problem installed my Epson scanner. When I scan from photoshop it works but won't give me advanced options. So I tried to open from the main Epson smart panel and it won't open. Can't find a way into the scanner program to let me adjust scanning options. Wondering if when i reinstalled vista if I did it right? I put the DVD in and and clicked on the DVD Icon and followed instructions from there. Should I had put the DVD in and rebooted the computer and went that route. Please Help any advise is welcome I'm really getting frustrated.

Bess

bess99999, Mar 26, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question