Registration problem but not sure if already registered.

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by NightlySputnik, Feb 19, 2007.

1. NightlySputnik

NightlySputnik

Hi all, I'm new here. I just got my new PC 2 days ago with dual-boot XP Home 32-bit and Vista Home Premium 64-bit. I barely had 1 hour to play with it since my brother was home when I arrived with it and he left for his home town only late yesterday.

My problem is that when I go to the registration page and click on it, nothing happen. Also, I don't even know if the shop I got my PC didn't registered it for me with the info I gave them. So,1:where can I see if my copy of Vista is registered since there isn't any window popping up mentioning to register it. 2: If it isn't registered, what should I do to get past the "REGISTER your COPY NOW" (or something like it) icon on IE7?

I want to say that the first time I tried to register it, I was already on Firefox 2.0.0.1 that I install right away to import my favorite. I switch back to IE7, 64-bit I think, to do it.

NightlySputnik, Feb 19, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question