Refreshing - I hope!haha

Discussion in 'Main Lounge' started by ClarkTNTien, Sep 22, 2012.

1. ClarkTNTien

ClarkTNTien

Hello to everyone. I just wanted to say hello for this ending week. The forum seems kind of slow being an old operating system. However, I guess I will try to keep it going somehow. As a few of you may already know that I have a Mac system. I know they are out of reach for many people, so it is okay. I can understand someone with a $250 Netbook. It does the same thing basically. Having a coveted Apple machine is just that... it is a status thing. Who cares as long as you get to email your love ones and get what you need done. If you can do the same thing with either sytem, then it is a matter of preference or budget. I prefer my MacBook Pro (i7 2.7ghz duo core Intel). It is running both Mac OS X 10.6.6 and Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium (french 32-bit edition). Well, I am fortunate because my Uncle Thomas Vu is a doctor. He works in a VA hospital in San Antonio. If you are lucky enough to make an appointment with a private provider who refers you to him, he is a really great guy. He sacrifices much of his time for you. I remember I was at his place and he told me I could have his Apple TV. I did not know until later that he needed it for himself! Anyways, hope you do not mind me doing a little plug for him. I just wish my love ones well.

ClarkTNTien, Sep 22, 2012
    1. Advertisements

2. ClarkTNTien

clifford_cooley

^^^ +1

:)

clifford_cooley, Sep 22, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question