Reboot vista

Discussion in 'Security' started by leon4l, Jun 7, 2009.

1. leon4l

leon4l

hey mates am new at this forums, well my computer got infected with some kind of trojan/spyware, well i have norton and i scaned it didnt do much help, so i went for adaware, but it didnt want to update the files or something, so i went for spybot and it didnt want to install it, and this trojan/spyware is ruining my computer it already messed up my dvd burner setting as well as my printer settings, my computer gets stuck on the shutting down screen when i try to shut down, and when i use search enginges i get redirected to some other sites, so now the only solution i see is to erease everything by formatting the disk, but i dont know how!!! the bright side is that i have the recovery disk for my pc but i dont know how to use it to erease my computer, well my question is how do i format my disk?

my system a lenovo vista computer

wow i think i have a run-on sentence ::D

leon4l, Jun 7, 2009
    1. Advertisements

2. leon4l

WAW8

If you have access to another computer with a CD burner, suggest you google for BitDefender Rescue CD. They provide a site where you can download and burn an antivirus CD, boot from that, and clean your system. Since the CD boots into ISOLinux and runs outside Windows, it doesn't install anything and it doesn't get blocked by any Windows malware.

WAW8, Jun 7, 2009
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question