questions about vista and signing

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by fatman12342, May 12, 2007.

1. fatman12342

fatman12342

ok as you probley know some things cant be run unless there signed which i gusse cost thousands of dollors and there is a program i want to run called cheatengine(http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewforum.php?f=21)and i found out about a program called vbootkit which lets you open it but i dont know where to download it and why do they make you pay to use certint programs? seems like a big rip off to me

well i read more about it and its*EDIT* retard basicly we dont own are computers anymore and microsoft does since you can only use*EDIT* they want you to and not stuff you want to

fatman12342, May 12, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. fatman12342

kingofnexus

Only DRIVERS need to be digitally signed, and even if they are not there is a simple way around it.

<U>All</U> programs will work with vista unless they are DOS (i.e really old) there will be no problems with anything unless its a driver, and just search 'disable driver signing' in the forums to get the fix.

kingofnexus, May 13, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. fatman12342

fatman12342

ok i tryed that but it said acsess denide and im using 32x not 64 here is a post on the reason it wont work or something from the forums "And you can run the UCE but the driver will not work properly because you can't hook the kernel, alters kernel structures, it will check for CPU registers and more"

fatman12342, May 13, 2007
  4. fatman12342

cyclic

You could try doing it from an admin account...............love the quote too don't know where it's from but it's pure fiction, nothing BUT nothing is allowed to alter the structure of the kernel.

BTW you'll see your first post edited for expletives, please refrain, in future the entire post will be deleted. Thanks.

cyclic, May 13, 2007
  5. fatman12342

Walker

Been using vista for a while and never had such a problem.... Plus your program sounds dodgy.

Walker, May 13, 2007
  6. fatman12342

fatman12342

its from forum.cheatengine.org and it does exactly what its ment to do edit memory and change values of the program you want go check it outs its not a virus ive used it on xp and nothing bad happened but the kernel stuff wont work on vista

fatman12342, May 13, 2007
  7. fatman12342

kingofnexus

Ok, ive bit my lip but I just gotta say it - I can't understand a word your saying. Theirs a language which this website uses, it called english. Try writing in it.

kingofnexus, May 17, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question