Program will not run in Vista

Discussion in 'Installation & Compatibility' started by nleric, Dec 6, 2010.

1. nleric

nleric

Hi,
    I have a programme that worked fine in XP but since installing to Vista it will not run, if I re-boot it will run fine but after a couple of hours it will not respond when I click on it , I have tried the usual things like running it as admin and trying it with each of the compatibility modes but have had no luck, is there anything I can do to get it working?
    Apologies if there is not enough technical info here but I don't know what info to add to this message that may be of help
    thanks,
    Noel

nleric, Dec 6, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. nleric

WAW8

The actual name of the program might help ... but then, if you have tried all the compatibility modes with no improvement, there is really nothing you can do.

I "upgraded" a PC from XP to Vista and while some of the XP-era apps worked, others did not.

WAW8, Dec 6, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. nleric

nleric

Adm

it is called ADM (Advanced Data Management), the company no longer exists. but it is a great data management programme, I wish I could find something similar
    Noel

nleric, Dec 6, 2010
  4. nleric

smartvistausr

AMD is good and this people has been with many applications using other OS

google

smartvistausr, Jan 21, 2011
  5. nleric

techgeck212

What is the name of this program that you are "upgrading" for xp to vista? What is modal is or date it was relashed? Than I will go from there

techgeck212, Apr 20, 2011
  6. nleric

WAW8

Did you not read the third post -- where he said "it is called ADM (Advanced Data Management), the company no longer exists".

WAW8, Apr 20, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question