Problems with Adobe Reader X

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by dchick, Sep 21, 2012.

1. dchick

dchick

Since I have downloaded the Adobe Reader X from Adobe 9, I have had problems. When I print a file to pdf or just open and save an attachment from email it converts to an old file and overwrites the new one. I get an error message that the file is open or being used and when I close it an open it again it overwrites my new file to an old file and saves the document as the old file, I can't save any new files. I have tried clearing cookies and cashe but still can't save new documents they all convert to that one document.
    I am running OS Vista 64
    Thank you for your assistance

dchick, Sep 21, 2012
    1. Advertisements

2. dchick

ClarkTNTien

I would try to stick with what works. I do not use Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium all that often because I am using Mac OS X 10.6.6. However, when I had Adobe Reader, I always stuck with version 8. It seems that often times the upgrade is still in beta. The testing phase may not yet be complete and you are a sitting contributer to the update when it comes out. You can talk to them and if it gets the problem resolve, you might get a kick back. Enjoy!

ClarkTNTien, Sep 22, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question