Problem with windows vista updates.

Discussion in 'General Technical' started by Logical...., Dec 15, 2007.

1. Logical....

Logical....

I'm haveing problems with these new windows vista updates when ever i Update it messes up my Internet explorer when i try to use it all i get is a white screen. Everything else on my computer that needs Internet connection works except the explorer itself and i have to use system restore everyday so i can go back before the updates installed so i can use the Internet explorer. I tried to avoid getting these updates but everytime i shut down my computer and turn it back it the updates just come on by itself. So any fix for this problem would be greatly appreciated please.:D

Logical...., Dec 15, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. Logical....

Jason

I suggest as a quick temp fix, you go to control panel and located the windows update control. You can make it so windows update will download but wait for you to install the updates. Or you could just let the updates be installed and download Firefox and use that instead of IE.

Jason, Dec 15, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question