problem with gta iv

Discussion in 'Gaming Support' started by enrixx, Jan 7, 2011.

1. enrixx

enrixx

Hello igot a problem with GTA IV when i try to start it it says error because i dont have service pack 1 or higher

now here the problem starts.i downloaded the SP1 but when i try to install it because language pack is not supported , i uninstalled my estonian language interference pack , but i still have estonian interference ? i searched everywhere and i cant find the problem

enrixx, Jan 7, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. enrixx

Vista31

Can you be more specific?
    What Operating System do you use?

How to remove a language pack:
    Click Start , and then click Control Panel.
    In Control Panel, click Clock, Language, and Region, click Regional and Language Options, and then click Change display language.
    On the Keyboard and Languages tab, click Install/uninstall languages under Display language. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type the password, or click Continue.
    In Choose to install or remove languages, click Remove languages.
    Under Select the languages that you want to remove, select the language that you want to remove, and then click Next.
    Click the language that you want to remove, and then click Remove.

Vista31, Apr 20, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question